Why become a Co-op member?
- A cash refund on your purchases.
- Only Co-op returns profits to its customers.
- No annual membership fees. Your one-time $10 investment buys a lifetime membership for you and your family.
- Local ownership. Humboldt Co-op is locally owned by it's members. All profits go directly to the members and stay in the local community. Local ownership means Co-op is here to meet the needs of local residents, not outside investors.
- Democratic control. You have a voice in how the co-op operates. At the annual general meeting members have an opportunity to propose and vote on resolutions, vote for the board of directors and provide input on how the business operates.
- Warehouse Sales. Four times a year at the food centres, you can save really big at our warehouse sales.
- Full-serve and great hours. Our c-store provides full service and is conveniently open long hours to serve you.
- Co-op Kids' Club. It's free to join. Kids' Club members receive special treats at co-op stores, can take part in Kid's Club promotions and receive a birthday card in the month of their birthday.
- Superior customer service. We strive to treat each member as an owner of the business and provide a friendly, pleasant shopping experience. We offer full service at the pumps, fuel delivery grocery bagging and carry-out service.
- Support our local community. Humboldt Co-op supports a wide range of community programs and groups.
- Quality Co-op® Products: Co-op Gold®, Country Morning®, Harmonie®, Sonic®, Shopmaster®, EP 3000® Diesel Fuel, award winning store-made sausage, 14 day aged beef with ¼" trim, "Guaranteed available or it's free" BBQ chicken, "Ripe and Ready" produce, "Fresh at 4 or it's free" French bread, Marvelous Muffins.
- Convenience. Humboldt Co-op locations easy to find and easy get what you need in a timely manner.
Change of Address